Terms & Conditions
(a) All applicants must be 18 years of age at the time they are taking the course.
(b) Must be able to read and write English or be enrolled in ESL.
(c) Must have the ability to memorize simple formulas and recipes.
I UNDERSTAND THE FOLLOWING RULES WILL APPLY:
1. To abide by local school rules.
2. To be in regular attendance.
3. To carry out the instructions of the management and teachers while on the school premises.
4. Student agrees not to copy, distribute, publish, or sell the text book termed ?The Student Manual?
5. Any requests to withdraw must be submitted prior to 72 hours before the class starts
6. No refunds will be given after the class starts whether you are in attendance or not
FAILURE TO OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING COULD RESULT IN DISMISSAL
1. Not Attending scheduled classes as they have been scheduled
2. Unacceptable behavior including any verbal or physical abuse of the teacher or other students
Cancellation of classes
We need a minimum of 2 students to run a class. There are rare times where there are not enough students to run a class.? In this case students will be notified of the canceled class and have the option to take part in a future class.